Company Name - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Great words from a friend.

Categories

A great piece of advice
powered by

My Blog

Great words from a friend.

Well we are off to another Fantastic year of entertaining, meeting and having a great time.  I truly enjoy all the new folks that come to the shows and all my friends that have followed me for the last 15 years.  I remember my good ole friend and partner, the late great Harry Jordan whom always insisted that one must love this part of the music industry to make it fit.  He once told me that there are many copy cats out there, that steal your website information, style and anything that they feel can make them better.  Flattery is what he used to call it, but he said that  "they may copy, steal your ideas, but they can never have your heart, style or perfection".  He was so right.  How did he know!

46 Comments to Great words from a friend.:

Comments RSS
cvfbvcbc on Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:30 AM
sdsfsdf

rushessay.com on Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:44 AM
Great to know about this site for interesting points and methods always with this musicwithmaria blog. Mainly updating and sharing about great words from a friend, thanks for great methods and tips.

Tessa on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:56 PM
It is interesting to know about the fantastic year of entertaining. Do you know Harry Jordan was my favourite also? By the way, the writing is so awesome to me. Thanks and keep it up!

Internship in Indore on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 5:19 AM
Thanks for posting.

vbhelponline.com on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 4:52 AM
My friend recommended this blog and he was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Sawyer Foster on Thursday, March 8, 2018 4:11 AM
Regular job.

superior paper review on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 1:27 PM
These words are really touching and I have been taking them literally very deep inside my head all the time. I really like to know more about the ideas that can make a friendship even more stronger.

research paper done for you on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:13 AM
I feel so lucky that I found this article. This really inspires me. Working in the music industry is really struggling. I miss the time where I can still hear really good music because they sing for passion. But today, they treat it now as competition. Now, only few songs stay remarkable. Other people will do everything, even copying your own style and performances, just for temporary fame. But I agree on what your friend had said. The real talents can't be stolen. And I know that your songs are the one that will stay in the industry.

Experts Programming Help on Monday, June 11, 2018 9:35 PM
Get the dissertation writing service students look for these days with the prime focus being creating a well researched and lively content on any topic.

Assignment Help UK | AssignmentInc.com on Monday, June 11, 2018 9:36 PM
I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here

Mba Writing A Case Study Analysis on Monday, June 11, 2018 11:59 PM
I personally like your post; you have shared good insights and experiences. Keep it up.

replica wathces sale on Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:10 PM
Bible is another Holy Book.

replica rolex watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 4:57 AM
Thanks for sharing this amazing information about textbooks for home health aides.

Godfrey on Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:13 AM
GOODAny way I'll be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you access persistently quickly.linkThe technology used to make elevators should be improved for the safety of the people using them.I would like to read more.linkI hope you feel better!If you need good quality Assignment writing service that change your education behaviour to be written then, consider hiring them because they have good experience in writing articles on several topics with expert grammar skillslink

pikdo on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:39 PM
All inclusive by the individuals who have the essential duty regarding business procedures and innovation, rely upon innovation for significant and solid data and give quality, dependability, and control of data and related innovation.

Las Vegas SEO on Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:33 AM
I'm glad to have found this blog. It was worth to read every bit of your writing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights regarding the matter. I couldn't agree more. Keep sharing!

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:35 AM
It was definitely a great topic to read about. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. If you want to learn more about commercial real estate, search for Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Google.

free unblocked games on Friday, February 15, 2019 8:18 PM
There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.

tree service on Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:37 AM
Thats agood sharing, I would love to subscribe your Blog but I can't see any tab to subscribe your blog.

affordable seo sydney on Monday, January 13, 2020 5:47 PM
Friend is indeed a very important part of our growth as human being.

affordable website on Monday, January 13, 2020 5:51 PM
I remember the song "You got a friend". winter, spring, summer or fall all you have to do is call.

home automation sydney on Monday, January 13, 2020 5:57 PM
BE careful also with friends, cause they may abuse you.

architectural lighting company on Monday, January 13, 2020 6:02 PM
This is indeed a great topic to share, friends.

home lighting consultants sydney on Monday, January 13, 2020 6:24 PM
Friends will always be a friends if there is trust and respect.

led garden lights on Monday, January 13, 2020 6:38 PM
Yes, many will copy your website content. SO be careful with the what you put into your website.

affordable seo for small business on Monday, January 13, 2020 6:42 PM
When you have a website, you cant stop those who copy your content. So be careful what you post.

garden lighting sydney on Monday, January 13, 2020 7:56 PM
Do you have a friend, keep them as much as possible.

concrete cleaning sydney on Monday, January 13, 2020 8:03 PM
Glad to have friends in Christ we can share our burdens and pray on our behalf to the LORD

cabinet maker melbourne on Monday, January 13, 2020 8:10 PM
Glad to have friends all over the world

Plumber Penrith on Monday, January 13, 2020 8:11 PM
If you want friends, be a friend.

excavator training sydney on Monday, January 13, 2020 8:21 PM
go with your friends and enjoy life while they are with you.

electrician blackburn on Monday, January 13, 2020 9:00 PM
The principle: be a friend if you want to have friends.

electrician burwood on Monday, January 13, 2020 9:12 PM
Yes, a friend in Christ is always there for you.

forklift licence penrith on Monday, January 13, 2020 11:26 PM
Friends is always friends if there is trust and respect

sandstone cleaning on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:10 PM
Friends is always a friend

outdoor stair lights on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:30 PM
Friends is checker

dining room lighting ideas on Thursday, January 23, 2020 10:59 PM
truely amazing

dissertation methodology structure on Friday, February 7, 2020 11:46 PM
Great words,Thank you for sharing this with us. You friend knows how to touch a soul.

smart light switch on Friday, February 21, 2020 7:07 AM
Very well said that "they may copy, steal your ideas, but they can never have your heart, style or perfection"

Condo Renovation Toronto on Friday, February 21, 2020 7:10 AM
Yes it is true that they may copy, steal your ideas, but they can never have your heart, style or perfection.

Electrician in Camberwell on Friday, February 21, 2020 7:18 AM
Yes, I agree that they may copy, steal your ideas, but they can never have your heart, style or perfection.

dissertation hypothesis example on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 12:59 AM
Nice writing, I felt that you really appriciate your friend being with you all this time

buying dissertation methodology help on Thursday, March 12, 2020 5:30 AM
I believe that if you do something with your whole heart, you will get your reward sooner or later. Don't worry, your efforts will be rewarded.

Useless Web on Thursday, March 12, 2020 11:46 PM
Useless Web https://uselesslyweb.com/ Useless Web

23isback on Thursday, March 19, 2020 1:32 AM
23isback https://23is-back.com/ 23isback

small tattoos on Thursday, March 26, 2020 11:46 PM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos