Music with Maria - "Performing hits from the "Great Ladies of Song"
RSS

Recent Posts

Great words from a friend.

Categories

A great piece of advice
powered by

My Blog

Great words from a friend.

Well we are off to another Fantastic year of entertaining, meeting and having a great time.  I truly enjoy all the new folks that come to the shows and all my friends that have followed me for the last 15 years.  I remember my good ole friend and partner, the late great Harry Jordan whom always insisted that one must love this part of the music industry to make it fit.  He once told me that there are many copy cats out there, that steal your website information, style and anything that they feel can make them better.  Flattery is what he used to call it, but he said that  "they may copy, steal your ideas, but they can never have your heart, style or perfection".  He was so right.  How did he know!

14 Comments to Great words from a friend.:

Comments RSS
cvfbvcbc on Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:30 AM
sdsfsdf

rushessay.com on Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:44 AM
Great to know about this site for interesting points and methods always with this musicwithmaria blog. Mainly updating and sharing about great words from a friend, thanks for great methods and tips.

Tessa on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:56 PM
It is interesting to know about the fantastic year of entertaining. Do you know Harry Jordan was my favourite also? By the way, the writing is so awesome to me. Thanks and keep it up!

Internship in Indore on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 5:19 AM
Thanks for posting.

vbhelponline.com on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 4:52 AM
My friend recommended this blog and he was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Sawyer Foster on Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:11 AM
Regular job.

superior paper review on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 1:27 PM
These words are really touching and I have been taking them literally very deep inside my head all the time. I really like to know more about the ideas that can make a friendship even more stronger.

research paper done for you on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:13 AM
I feel so lucky that I found this article. This really inspires me. Working in the music industry is really struggling. I miss the time where I can still hear really good music because they sing for passion. But today, they treat it now as competition. Now, only few songs stay remarkable. Other people will do everything, even copying your own style and performances, just for temporary fame. But I agree on what your friend had said. The real talents can't be stolen. And I know that your songs are the one that will stay in the industry.

Experts Programming Help on Monday, June 11, 2018 9:35 PM
Get the dissertation writing service students look for these days with the prime focus being creating a well researched and lively content on any topic.

Assignment Help UK | AssignmentInc.com on Monday, June 11, 2018 9:36 PM
I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here

Mba Writing A Case Study Analysis on Monday, June 11, 2018 11:59 PM
I personally like your post; you have shared good insights and experiences. Keep it up.

replica wathces sale on Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:10 PM
Bible is another Holy Book.

replica rolex watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 4:57 AM
Thanks for sharing this amazing information about textbooks for home health aides.

Godfrey on Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:13 AM
GOODAny way I'll be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you access persistently quickly.linkThe technology used to make elevators should be improved for the safety of the people using them.I would like to read more.linkI hope you feel better!If you need good quality Assignment writing service that change your education behaviour to be written then, consider hiring them because they have good experience in writing articles on several topics with expert grammar skillslink